Infrastructure Protection Systems™
Infrastructure Protection Systems™ synergizes a network of HIT’s battle-proven systems to protect key energy nodes and critical infrastructure from ballistics, explosions, and fire.
A Dynamic System of Systems
Infrastructure Protection Systems™ is a system of innovative HIT products following industry standards that protect sites on the energy grid from ballistics, explosions and fire. Infrastructure Protection Systems™ provides the foundation for the continuous flow of energy critical to any economy. The system has minimal conductivity, is modular, and can be adapted to different locations based upon a site and threat requirements.
Infrastructure Protection Systems™ can include a combination of the following HIT systems and technologies, or can be custom tailored to meet your needs:
Ruggedized Containment Formula™
A robust durable protective coating system providing excellent waterproofing, chemical, corrosion, abrasion and impact resistance with stable operating properties from -40°C/F to 230°F (110°C).
- Able to spray at low temperatures and high humidity
- Applicable for monolithic, impermeable surfaces subject to vibration, expansion, petrochemical contraction, movement, & flexing
- Excellent waterproofer, noise reducer, leveling properties, abrasion & impact resistance
- Bonds to virtually all substrates including metals, woods, concrete, fiberglass and geotextiles of any dimension
- Stable from -40° to 230° F (-40° to 110° C) direct impingement
- 100% solids, zero VOCs, no solvents
BattleJacket® Protective Coating Systems: Coating Levels Include-
- Classic, rated -25°F (-32°C) TO 300°F (149°C)
- Extreme, rated -45°F (-43°C) TO 300°F (149°C)
- Aero, rated -60°F (-52°C) TO 300°F (149°C)
- AQB (Aqua-Beads) reactive to water based liquids.
FireCap™ – External fire protective coating protects coated surfaces against extreme fire events (READ MORE call to action button) – Read More
Dynamic Louvered Armor™ Protection Systems- Louvered armor protective shield (READ MORE call to action button) – Read More
Battle Guard™ Blast Mitigation System – Configurable physical ballistic and blast shield perimeter security barrier with tailorable coatings and “smart” capabilities – Read More
Infrastructure Protection Systems™ Features
- Ballistic rated to UL level 8,9,10
- Blast rated for IEDs and VB-IEDs
- Sustains wind loads greater than 125 mph
- Self healing / self sealing exterior coating
- Fire rated to UL E-119
- Onsite assembly and disassembly
- Configurable to requirements for each site